Saturday, June 27, 2009

ITC Picnic photos from Maureen Morgan

Maureen with the Balto statue visiting HQ.
Maureen said this one was just for fun, but including it anyway. ITC's Ed. Director Diane Johnson is seen before the Wall of Champions inside the meeting room.

Balto statue. As Maureen notes, I wished it was in the meeting room beside Togo, too, for photos. Unlike Maureen, however, for some reason I didn't take Balto's photo, so glad she did.

Bob Morgan and Eric Rogers discussing, no, not dogs, but the Ice Trucking series.
You know, the scary thing about going into the gift shop for me is realizing just how much of this stuff I already own.

Donna posing with Balto.
Pat Schue and Donna Quante waiting on the membership meeting to begin.

Maureen in her snazzy new short-do, too. I think we all decided to go "short" with our hair at the same time.

See, Bonnie, Maureen was looking out for you. She helped me out by taking aa photo of me in my duct tape tag. I was laughing cos guess who forgot to wear a tag? Maureen!!!!


Lance

Lance and Maureen looking quite serious minded. Actually, they were both probably getting tired cos it was warm, warm, warm.

No comments: